Super Comments Award | Alexia's Books and Such: Super Comments Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Super Comments Award

Super Comments Award

What a nice surprise! Krista over at Life or Something Like It.... presented me with the Super Comments award this week. Love the little panda...too cute! Be sure to check out Krista's blog, as it's awesome!


Here are my nominees for Super Commenters (drumroll please!):


1. Pam at Mom's Mutterings


2. Karoline at Okbo Lover


3. Sheila at One Person's Journey Though a World of Books


4. Tif at Tif Talks Books


5. Linda Ellen at Bambi Reads


Be sure and visit their blogs...you won't be disappointed!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! *** big big hug***

    Thank you for thinking of me, and congrats on receiving this award! It's too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This award is adorable. I love that little panda.
    Thanks for thinking of me. I really enjoy reading your blog too.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! SO CUTE!!! I am soooo behind on passing on awards but tomorrow looks promising! :)

    Thanks you again! How sweet!!!What a great post to come home too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally made my day!!! Thanks!! I needed it after such a hectic and crazy week!! And, might I add . . . much deserved on your end as well!! I will be posting about it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love your blog. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on over, coffee is on and I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh heheheh thanks! yeah I'm a comment junkie. I blab everywhere don't I? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u