Recovery from my bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement) is taking longer than expected, so I'm still offline. Hoping to be back soon, so please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Friday, August 7, 2009

Persnickety Snark: A Guide to YA Blogging

Was blog hopping and came across this great post! Not entirely sure how I found it, but thought it had good information for all blogs, not just YA sites! For instance, I thought I was supposed to mention the publicist's name when I listed where I got the review copy. Give credit where credit was due. Didn't realize I might cause them to be inundated with ARC requests. My bad. Sorry.

So without further ado, I present: Persnickety Snark: A Guide to YA Blogging

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that either. I always published that because I was thankful they sent me the book and wanted to let them know my appreciation. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u