Mama's got a brand new bag! | Alexia's Books and Such: Mama's got a brand new bag!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mama's got a brand new bag!

Wanted to show off the gorgeous tote I received from Marjorie M. Liu!

Got it in the mail several weeks ago, but had trouble uploading the pictures from my camera for some reason. Won it from the lovely Marjorie (@marjoriemliu) on Twitter. It was perfect timing too, as my old work tote had a rip in the side that kept growing.

Thanks again Marjorie!



Mama's got a brand new bag!


Mama's got a brand new bag!

6 comments:

  1. That is great! You are winning lots of contests too.
    I always enter and never win.
    I had to laugh about your bookcases. Our house is the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bag!
    Swinging by to tell you I have an award for you HERE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I also have an award for you - please collect HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag momma! Thanks for stopping at my blog and entering Giveaways!!! Scraps of Life http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u