Let's be friends Award | Alexia's Books and Such...: Let's be friends Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's be friends Award

Let's be friends Award

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

I received this award from Jamie over at For The Love of All That Is Written and Carolyn at Book Chick City. Thank you both! If anyone hasn't visited either of these blogs, what are you waiting for? Jamie and Carolyn both have excellent blogs, with great reviews, giveaways, and something new every time I stop by!

I've made so many wonderful blogger friends since I posted my first review, that I want to pass this along to all of you! Everyone I've met has been so kind and helpful to a newbie blogger, and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. Bloggers rock! *L*

Update...Just found out that Michael at A Few Minutes With Michael gave me this award as well! I am truly lucky to have so many great blogger friends. Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's timing - I also tagged you for this award here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award~! You deserve it. And btw, that cat picture is funny!
    You asked about our next family trip. Since my daughter is back in school, it is hard to plan, but we want to take a weekend getaway to Indiana in September. Bryan got free passes for Holiday World.
    Surely the kids can't complain about that!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u