In My Mailbox (9) | Alexia's Books and Such...: In My Mailbox (9)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, August 23, 2009

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox (9) | Alexia's Books and Such
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Only received one book in my mailbox this week, and picked up one book at the library. Sad for the mailbox, but good for me so I can catch up on my TBR pile!



Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire by Kimberly Pauley
Picked up a copy of Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire by Kimberly Pauley. I had seen this book mentioned on another blog and it looked so cute that I had to pick it up at the library! Was a fast, fun read!


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick | Alexia's Books and Such









Received a copy of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick from the Barnes & Noble book club. I've heard so many good things about this book that I was thrilled to find out that BN.com would send me a review copy if I agreed to take part in their book club! Can't wait to get started!











So what did you get in your mailbox this week?



4 comments:

  1. I didn't join the Barnes and Noble First look for Hush Hush. I'll wait for something else along the way instead. I got a lot to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up too at B&N but still havent got mine yet! I guess I will have to just wait and read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new books! Everyone seems to have Hush, Hush! It does sound really good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O MY GOSH YOU GOT HUSH HUSH!!! I'm jealous! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u