I got some awards! | Alexia's Books and Such: I got some awards!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I got some awards!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.

Lemonade Award
First off, I received the Lemonade Award from Melissa at My World. Was really touched, and it made my day! Be sure to stop by Mel's blog when you have time, as she has fun memes and giveaways as well as great reviews!




Your Blog Rocks

Then I received this cool Your Blog Rocks award from Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books! Thank you Sheila! I think your blog is pretty rocking as well, and everyone should stop by and take a look!


Will have to think about who I want to pass these on to and post later, as I'm tempted to give them to all my blogging friends! So many people have helped me out with my blog and given me so much good advice as well as offering me their friendship, that it will be hard to choose. Now look what you've done, I'm getting all verklempt! *L*

Thanks again ladies! You really made my day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I think you totally deserve the awards. I always enjoy stopping by your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh congratulations on your awards! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to do it! You make my day all the time by stopping by and saying hello - glad to return the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u