A Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme! | Alexia's Books and Such: A Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme!

Book Blogger Appreciation Week
BBAW is coming! Remember that nominations close on August 15th and everything will be a flurry of activity after that!

The folks over at BBAW also started a little meme asking a few questions for people that participated last year and for newbies. As a newbie, here are my answers:

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

Meeting so many nice, generous, kind, and caring individuals who also love books. I don't think I've ever met a nicer group of people than the ones I've come into contact with via the blogging community. I sort of fell into blogging almost by accident, but I'm glad I did! And I've found so many new authors for my wishlist as well! *L*

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

The two bloggers I seem to turn to again and again for inspiration are
J. Kaye's Book Blog and The Story Siren. Their blogs are full of interesting reviews, contests, interviews, and everything you would want in a book blog! Plus, they are both really, really nice people.


3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

What is the one 'can't miss' thing I should be sure to do during the week?


Really looking forward to my first-ever BBAW! Should be fun!

6 comments:

  1. I got a nice warm feeling reading your answer to the first question! Welcome to BBAW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers are great! :) I had no idea the book blog circuit was so large!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggers really are great people! I've enjoyed my foray into the blogging world as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard from one newcomer to another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! Agree that bloggers are great people. Can hardly wait for BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes. J. Kaye is many a person's go to blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u