Look what I got! | Alexia's Books and Such...: Look what I got!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Look what I got!

Kreativ Blogger Award Was a nice surprise to discover that Karoline over at Okbo Lover tagged me for this award! Thank you Karoline!

This is a meme and if you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

Here are 7 of my favorite things:

1. my cat
2. my TBR pile (new books! yea!)
3. the thrill of discovering a new author
4. travelling (I have itchy feet)
5. gelato
6. Twitter
7. red Twizzlers

And I'm tagging the following:
1. Mom's Mutterings
2. Tif Talks Books
3. Bookin' With Bingo
4. The Eclectic Book Lover
5. Fantastic Book Review
6. Amberkatze's Book Blog
7. Unbound

These are some of my favorite blogs, so please check them out!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Thanks! I really enjoy your blog too. I'll list my 7 things really quickly. It looks like we have lots in common!
    1. hot tamales (the candy)
    2. my family
    3. my pets
    4. traveling
    5. reading (of course)
    6. eating out (no cooking for picky family)
    7. the beach

    I can't help on the desk tag 'cause I keep my tbr pile in a basket by my couch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! Thank you so much!! I've posted about this one on my blog!! And, to make my night even better, I just noticed that you gave me another! I will be going to bed tonight very happy and with sweet dreams! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u