I got an award! | Alexia's Books and Such: I got an award!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I got an award!

Humane Award
I was so happy and surprised when I found out that Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books had given me the !

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.

The bloggers I'd like to pass this award along to are:

Tif Talks Books

The Eclectic Book Lover

Okbo Lover

I highly recommend that you stop by their blogs and visit!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. You deserve it!
    I really enjoy reading your blog and sharing opinions on books. : )
    Still wish I could figure out how your did those tabs under your header though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try the link you recommended, but I'm not much of a techie, so it may be awhile before I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much again!!! I'm so excited about this one!! I just posted about it on my blog!! And, for the record, you definitely deserve this award yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u