August Reading Challenge | Alexia's Books and Such...: August Reading Challenge

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, July 17, 2009

August Reading Challenge

August Reading Challenge.
I decided to join yet another book challenge. This one is called the "August Reading Challenge." At the start of August, there will be a contest to see who can read the most books. I doubt I will even be in the top 10% of finishers, but am hoping it will give me the motivation to read more books!

The winner will receive an award to put on the side of their blog, which will be posted at the end of August. The challenge is hosted by Pizza's Book Discussion.

I will be posting my August reads here. If you decide to join the challenge, you can sign up here.

My list:
1. Strain
2. Across the Pond
3. My Soul To Take
4. Sucks To Be Me
5. Sandman Slim


Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'll think about joining...not sure yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I have a feeling that most of my books for August will be teacher manuals.
    I'll try to sneak in a few romances just for me though. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are joining this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u