Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Christmas in June!

Got a lovely box of books from BN.com today! It's almost like Christmas!

First out of the box was The Dangerous Book For Demon Slayers by Angie Fox. I had read the first book, The Accidental Demon Slayer, so am looking forward to reading more about this quirky demon slayer, her biker grandma, and the mysterious Dimitri. Plus, I get a kick out of the title.....reminds me of The Dangerous Book For Boys. ;)

Next out of the box was Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake. I haven't read the Dark Days series yet, but the reviews look good. Just double checked and I haven't read anything by Jocelynn yet either, so I'm doubly excited! A new series and a new author!

Then came The Demon's Librarian by Lilith Saintcrow. I love Lilith Saintcrow! I like her Watcher, the Dante Valentine, and the Jill Kismit series. What can I say....I'm a fan. And what a premise! Chess is a motorcycle-riding librarian turned demon hunter. Can't say I've ever come across one of those before, so should be fun!

Last out of the box was Blueberry Girl by Neil Gaiman. This was a gift from me to me. I'm a huge Gaiman fan and have given this to new mothers-to-be at various baby showers, but decided it was about time to get my very own copy. Life is good.

Now comes the hard part.....which to read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment